lørdag den 15. juni 2013

New in!








Today i wanted to try something else, and since i just got some new shirt for my collection, i wanted to share it with you guys! The first t-shirt is from a London street style brand called "Dope Chef". The brand actually closed last week, but it's already preparing its resurrection with a VERY different style. The other t-shirt is the 2013/14 England shirt from Nike. I normally don't use a lot of money on football shirts but i just couldn't keep myself from buying this one. It is classy as fuck and i love all the small details like the three lions on the number and the small english flags on the side of the shirt! Please tell me if you like this and want me to keep doing new ins or other fashion stuff and tell me if there are any other brands that you think i should check out. Also remember to share the blog! Peace out!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar