fredag den 7. juni 2013

From disaster to success!









Today my day started as a disaster... Nobody wanted or could go to the cinema with me! I tried everybody, but they all had to study for their finals! (So did i... but you know i'm lazy) So after trying everybody, I decided to go home and just chill out with some "Pærecider" and "Fresh prince of Bel-air". Later when all hope had been thrown away, my best friend Leo called, and said that he actually COULD go to the cinema! YES!!! So we went to five star (as usual) and then we headed towards "Empire Bio" to watch "Hangover 3" I can highly recommend seeing that. Afterwards Leo and I discovered this incredible playground #Mature! So as you can see the day turned from disaster to success! Peace out! :D


Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar